TERMS & CONDITIONS
StartupVisasandPR is a private company which assists clients with drafting business plans for various startup visa programs. StartupVisasandPR is not an immigration or legal organization. We are not a government or designated/endorsement agency and are not affiliated with any government authority or designated/endorsement organization.
By purchasing, subscribing or paying for any service from StartupVisasandPR, you acknowledge that
• StartupVisasandPR is not responsible for any documents lost by post, courier companies, or any mail service or government office;
• StartupVisasandPR is not responsible for applications which are rejected by any designated/endorsement organization or government authority. Applications are approved or rejected at the sole discretion of the applicable designated/endorsement organization or government authority. StartupVisasandPR make neither a guarantee that the business plan/application will be accepted/endorsed by any designated organization nor that your visa application would be approved by any government authority.
• Purchase of our service indicates the commitment by you, the client, to pay all fees associated with said service;
• All processing times listed on StartupVisasandPR’s website are estimates based on historical trends and information listed by various designated/endorsement organization government agencies. StartupVisasandPR can neither guarantee nor influence these timings and are subject to change at any time without notice.
• Providing all information and necessary documentation when necessary, and any other documents which are requested, in a timely fashion;
• Informing StartupVisasandPR of any updates to your situation including changes in address or marital status;
• Informing StartupVisasandPR of any correspondence you have received directly from the government in a timely fashion;
• Being honest and forthright about information regarding your application.
Description of Service
Our service is to provide prospective immigrant entrepreneurs with guidance in launching new businesses in selected countries that offer economic migration programs. We do this by:
(1) assisting to draft applicable business plans and at the quest of clients and submitting the same for consideration or endorsement by designated/endorsement organizations.
(2) Upon acceptance of business plan and consequent endorsement (which is the sole discretion of designated/endorsement organizations), submit application for visas to the applicable government agency -at the request of the client.
The applicant assumes all responsibility and liability that the information on government forms is true and complete. StartupVisasandPR assumes no responsibility for any errors, omissions or incomplete or illegible information on application forms. The applicant must qualify and / or be eligible to receive certificates, passports, and other documents. Eligibility is determined solely by the designated/endorsement organization or government in question. The applicant agrees to have made their own travel arrangements – these are not made by StartupVisasandPR on behalf of the client. StartupVisasandPR assumes no responsibility and / or liability for government processing and / or the issuance of visa / permanent residences or any other government task. The applicant agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions with regard to payment:
• Payment by through a mutually acceptable method.
• All payments and transactions are final and non-refundable
• The aforementioned terms and conditions are in full force and effect until StartupVisasandPR has received written notification from the applicant of a cancellation in such a manner as to afford StartupVisasandPR reasonable opportunity to act on the said request.
• StartupVisasandPR fees are additional to any applicable government fees.
• StartupVisasandPR Service Fees are non-refundable.
• Our services will only commence upon receipt of the funds.
StartupVisasandPR certifies that all information the applicant provides, both written and/or verbal, will be held in the strictest of confidence. All information supplied will only be used for obtaining information for or on behalf of the applicant and for no other purpose.
We strive for complete accuracy with regard to the content on our website but be aware that government rules and regulations frequently change without notice and at any time. StartupVisasandPR is not responsible for any untimely update or inaccurate information.
Guarantee of Endorsement and/or Visa
We are not part of any designated/endorsement organization or Immigration Office / High Commission. We do not have the authority to grant you any endorsement or visa of any kind. We can only assist and advice people who want to startup a business in the applicable countries through different startup visa programs. Please note that the final decision on all endorsements and visa applications rests with the relevant authorities.
StartupVisasandPR’s failure to perform any term of the retainership, as a result of conditions beyond his/her control such as, but not limited to, governmental restrictions or subsequent legislation, war, strikes, or acts of God, shall not be deemed a breach of service/agreement.
The Client(s) acknowledge that if StartupVisasandPR is asked to act on the Client(s) behalf on matters other than those outlined above in this Agreement, or because of a material change in the Client(s) circumstances, or because of material facts not disclosed at the outset of the application, or because of a change in government legislation regarding the processing of immigration-related applications, the service/agreement can be modified accordingly upon mutual agreement.
You have the right to terminate our services to you upon written notice to us. Subject to our obligations to you to maintain proper standards of professional conduct, we reserve the right to terminate our services to you for good reasons, which include, but are not limited to:
a) If you fail to cooperate with us in any reasonable request;
b) If our continuing to act would be unethical or impractical;
c) If our retainer has not been paid for the service/s rendered; or
d) The service/agreement is considered terminated upon completion of tasks identified under of this agreement.
e) This Agreement is considered terminated if material changes occur to the Client(s) application or eligibility, which make it impossible to proceed with services/agreement.